The Missouri Conference for High School Directors of Athletics is being sponsored by the Missouri Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association (MIAAA) to be held on April 5 -6, 2020. The conference will be held at the Tan-Tar-A Resort, 494 Tan-Tar-A Dr., P.O. Box 188TT, Osage Beach, Missouri 65065; (573) 348-3131 or (800) 826-8272 FREE
This electronic submission of information is a contractual agreement between the MIAAA and the Vendor submitting the electronic information.
Vendor agrees to help in any way possible to resolve any unforseen payment disputes with www.iWantRegistered.com and the Credit Card Company.
Vendors will be responsible for the following:
1) Setting up display between the hours of 6:00 am - 10:00 am on Sunday, April 05, 2020
2) Maintain displays at the following times: 10:00 am through 4:00 pm on Sunday, April 05, 2020 and 7:30 am - 11:00 am on Monday, April 6, 2020. NO EXHIBITORS WILL BE ALLOWED TO REMAIN IN EXHIBIT HALL AFTER 3:00 PM on Monday, April 06, 2020
3) Find harmless the MIAAA and its representative from any claim(s) of liability for injury or damage resulting from Vendor's acts and participation hereunto and to carry public liability insurance sufficient for this purpose
4) Assumes all risks of loss, damage, or injury to Vendors merchandise and representatives
5) Call MIAAA Vendor Coordinator Andy Herbst from Pacific High School for additional needs at 636-271-1414 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
MIAAA agrees to furnish to you, as an exhibitor, an 8' deep x 10' wide booth Booths are 8' in height.
Additional booth space is available for an additional fee.
This space will be used for the display and sale of the exhibitor's merchandise during said conference.
Vendor agrees to pay MIAAA $375.00 for each 8' x 10' booth. A double booth cost will be $640.00; Additional booths will be $320.00.
Payment must be made when submitting the electronic registration form. Payment can be made one of two ways:
1) Credit Card (USAePay) - (This is our preferred method of payment. Confirmation will be sent via email by the credit card processing center NOT thru IWR)
2) Invoice - Vendors MUST take an invoice and submit payment directly and promptly to iWantRegistered.com. IWR will not email any invoices that were not taken when doing the cc'd payments.
Details on amount owed and address for mailing payment will be indicated on the invoice (top left corner).
All monies must be collected by iWantRegistered.com no later than 04/10/2020 at 09:00 AM to insure booth space. NO BOOTH SPACE WILL BE ASSIGNED UNTIL PAYMENTS ARE MADE IN FULL.
Vendors will receive a notice of confirmation from the Vendor Coordinator as to booth assignments once ALL PAYMENTS have been made.
|Vendor Door Prize|
As a Vendor we are asking you to provide a door prize, along with providing description of your door prize on the registration form, for the Association Membership.
|Exhibitors Lunch & Extra Tickets|
Two (2) complimentary box lunch tickets are included in your reservation.
If you would like additional lunch tickets, they may be purchased on the entry registration form for $12.00 each.
Absolutely No Refunds!
Questions regarding online registration and payments can be answered by Denise Schilling at 314-522-6176 between the hours of 10:00 am - 3:00 pm from Monday - Friday or via email at denise@iWantRegistered.com.
Questions regarding the MIAAA Spring Conference Vendor Registration can be answered by Andy Herbst via email at email@example.com.